Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!!




Happy New Year!! Hoping to inspire!!

The photo above is a snippit of my tumblr blog BellaFayeGarden~~if you want to surround yourself with beauty and inspiration, take a peak at: 


............I am always on the "treasure hunt" for anything lovely and beautiful!! I become so creatively inspired by these images......I have collected and shared over 15,000 images on "continuous scrolling" so you can just sit back with a cup of tea or a glass of wine to become inspired yourself or just unwind from the pressure of the days.....:)


I've been busy organizing my workshop today this New Years Day........but it doesn't stay nice very long because I'm always making a BIG creative mess!


Some of my "pretties" that I have made or embellished.....

I love this 9 drawer dresser that I purchased from an antique shop.  It holds a lot of craft supplies....


Lots of baskets are used........

Piles of pretties & supplies for my projects.........

I created this lovely silk wisteria arrangement to use in my event decorating business.........it now shares a place in my workshop!


No comments:

Post a Comment